Isopropyl Alcohol Wipes
Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) Wipes remove solder paste, inks, and other contaminants. Alcohol wipes are ideal for all general cleaning applications. Alcohol wipes are well suited for touch-up cleaning of automatic printer stencils and cleaning of semi-automatic printer stencils during and at the end of production runs. IPA wipes contain ultra-pure Electronics Grade IPA. Isopropyl alcohol wipes are available in a C-fold wipe contained in a convenient dispensing box, or in a pull through the tub.
Features & Benefits
- Ultra pure mixture of IPA and deionized water
- Strong, will not tear, shred, unravel or lint
- Holds up to the most rigorous scrubbing
- SIP125P, SIP100P and SIP91P pull-up presaturated wipes are ideal for cleaning of semi-automatic printer stencils, and touch-up cleaning of automatic printer stencils
- IPA100B wipes are lint free and precut —excellent for cleaning fine pitch stencils
- Plastic safe
- Presaturated Wipes are well suited for touch-up cleaning of automatic printer stencils and cleaning of semi-automatic printer stencils during and at the end of production runs (screen, cables, hard-line coax cable, metal, fiber optic clable splices and printed circuit boards)
|Shelf Life||2 yrs.|
|Shipping Name||Consumer Commodity ORM-D|
How do I figure out the shelf life of a product?
The shelf life of a product can be found on either the technical data sheet (TDS), available on the product page, or by looking on the certificate on conformance (COC). The COC can be downloaded by going to https://www.chemtronics.com/coc. Once you have the shelf life, you will need to add it to the manufacture date for a use-by date. The manufacture date can be identified by the batch number. The batch code used on most of our products are manufacture dates in the Julian Date format. The format is YYDDD, where YY = year, DDD = day. For example, 19200 translates to the 200th day of 2019, or July 19, 2019. This webpage explains and provides charts to help interpret our batch numbers: https://www.chemtronics.com/batch-codes.