QbE Cleaning Platforms
Portable, efficient wiping platform for cleaning fiber optic end faces
QbE® Cleaning Platforms offer a more complete removal of microscopic contaminants, without the chance of damage to the optical fiber end face. Self-contained cleaning tools that can be used dry or wet, they are convenient and economical for use in field or OEM applications.
Choose the QbE Platform engineered for your application:
- QbE - End-face connector cleaning for SC, ST & FC Connectors.
- QbE2 - Portable end-face connector cleaning for LC, SC, FC, MT-Type, UPC and APC Connectors.
- Pocket QbE (PQbE) - Portable end-face connector cleaning for SC, ST, FC, MT-Type, APC and recessed connectors.
Features & Benefits
- Complete Fiber Optic Cleaning System – No refills to buy or investment in expensive mechanisms to maintain
- Effective “Wet” or “Dry” Connector Cleaning – The only cleaning system that gives both options: For “Wet” cleaning use Electro-Wash® PX Fiber Optics Cleaner or blot connector on Electro-Wash® MX Presaturated wipe first
- Provides the Ideal Cleaning Surface – The QbE® cleaning platen is perfect for outside plant or OEM application
- Convenient Size – Portable cleaning system easily fits on work benches
- Heavy Duty Lint-Free Wiping Material – Tough enough to remove buffer-gel; soft enough for all end-face cleaning. Won’t shred or tear
- Patented - U. S Patent Number 6,865,770 and foreign patents
- End-face connector cleaning for SC, ST & FC Connectors
- Splice preparation
- Buffer gel removal